The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC), in collaboration with the Ministry of health, World Bank and Beyond Zero Trust is offering training opportunities for a certificate course in community health nursing commencing the 2015/2016 academic year.
Students in the three counties of North Eastern region – Garissa, Wajir and Mandera among other arid and semi-arid counties will be given priority.
Successful candidates will be sponsored for the duration of the course. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Download the application forms here for free.
- Duly filled application forms accompanied by legible Photostat copies of academic certificates/result slip, school leaving certificate and national identity card/birth certificate. In addition, applicants are advised to attack copies of National identity cards for both parents.
- Candidates should provide reliable and permanent mailing address with postal codes for any future contact.
- Candidates must submit hard copies of duly filled application forms (KMTC/QP-01) with attachments to
Kenya Medical Training College
P. o. Box 30195 – 00100
So as to be received on or before 23rd October, 2013.
Scanned copies of duly filled application forms and attachments may also be sent in advance to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificate in Community Health Nursing
Two and a half years
Kabarnet, Lodwar, Kapenguria, Kitui, Oloitoktok, Bomet, Msambweni and Kilifi
Specific minimum entry requirements
- K.C.S.E Mean grade C- or equivalent qualification.
- C- in English or Kiswahili.
- C- in Biology.
- D+ in any of the following: Maths, Physics or Chemistry